1. Basic 2. Transitional 3. Master.
*all classes are currently being scheduled by appointment, email [email protected], or call the shop @ 435-627-0510 for more information or to start a conversation about a class.
Basic Mechanic $99 Enroll Now
- Understand basic maintenance for your bike
- Tire change and repair, brake adjust and alignment
- Understand all Parts and function of your bike
- How to troubleshoot and identify problems
- Guidelines for proper cleaning, lube, and regular inspection
- Includes literature for the material covered in class
- Trail-side emergency repair; get you home tips and tricks
- 2.5 hour session
Transitional Mechanic $299 Enroll Now
- 6 classroom hours
- Tire, wheel, brake, clean and lube review
- Bearing install, function, and how to service
- Derailleur install, adjust, troubleshoot.
- Overview and function of all parts on your bike
Master Mechanic $599 Enroll Now
- 12 classroom hours
- In depth bike understanding of headset, bottom bracket, and additional topics
- Access to shop tools and resources during course
- Schedule and hours are flexible (days and times will be established at the purchase of the class)
- Complete understanding of your bike, all the working parts
- How to maintain and trouble shoots ANY issue with your bike
- Certificate of completion at the end of course
*prices are per person; a minimum of 2 people is required to hold a class. maximum 4 students per class.
This is a progressional structure; designed to take each course in succession. However the basic mechanic course is sufficient for new cyclists and those just looking for the basic trail-side repairs. We can also build a hybrid course and cover the material of your choice. Instruction is $100 per hour with a maximum of 4 participants. ($25 per hour, per person - or $100 per hour if a single student).