1. Basic 2. Transitional 3. Master.
Register by clicking "enroll now" *We also offer additional day and time options; we can customize around your schedule! For more information or any other questions email: [email protected]
*all classes are currently being scheduled by appointment, email [email protected] for more information or to start a conversation about a class.
Basic Mechanic $99 Enroll Now
- Understand basic maintenance for your bike
- Tire change and repair, brake adjust and alignment
- Understand all Parts and function of your bike
- How to troubleshoot and identify problems
- Guidelines for proper cleaning, lube, and regular inspection
- Includes literature for the material covered in class
- Trail-side emergency repair; get you home tips and tricks
- 2 sessions, 2 hours each session
Transitional Mechanic $299 Enroll Now
- 12 class room hours over 1-2 week period
- Tire, wheel, brake, clean and lube review
- Bearing install, function, and how to service
- Derailleur install, adjust, troubleshoot.
- Overview and function of all parts on your bike
Master Mechanic $599 Enroll Now
- 24 class room hours over 2-3 week period
- In depth bike understanding of headset, bottom bracket, and additional topics
- Access to shop tools and resources during course
- Schedule and hours are flexible (days and times will be established at the purchase of the class)
- Complete understanding of your bike, all the working parts
- Part of this process is complete tear down and rebuild of all parts on the bike
- How to maintain and trouble shoots ANY issue with your bike
- Certificate of completion at the end of course
This is a progressional structure; designed to take each course in succession. However the basic mechanic course is sufficient for new cyclists and those just looking for the basic trail-side repairs.